Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Okay, I'm so technologically intelligent that I'm not sure how to label the photos I just uploaded, so I will do it here. From top to bottom: 1. Umi pouting because I wouldn't give her my camera 2. Ousmanou and adorable little girl I don't know at a dowry party 3. 3 Neighbor kids with soccer ball sent from US (Thanks Fam!) They ask for it daily 4. Little boy who cries when I get too close 5. Fish lips from Habou 6. Jumping picts with the boys 7. Some young girls with babies. Kids take care of kids on the daily. The one in the red and white striped shirt was just eating rocks/dirt. 8. Waterfall near my post with volunteers in nearby towns. I fell on timer-shot number 1, it hurt. 9. Girl at Youth Day, she is always working. She is always selling food from her tray on her head (oddly missing in this picture) and always knows my name and sadly I don't know hers. 10. Youth Day crowd, I thought this girl with the pink and white, one shoulder dress, with her head scarf and market bag was too cute. 11. Umi posing for me in front of my door, all dressed up. 12. Umi with neighbor boys. It's a random sampling of pictures, I was just taking advantage of good, fast, reliable internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment